Salary: £10 per hour
5 over 7 days – 35 hours
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We will reward you, invest in you and above all, provide you with an excellent work/life balance.
Four-day week options available. Equal share of tips
Reports to: General Manager
• You will have great people skills and ability to manage and motivate a team
• Ability to nurture a good working relationships with other departments – Reception & Maintenance
• Efficient time management skills • Self –motivated and adaptable
• Having an eye for detail to ensure all rooms in the hotel are well serviced
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrates natural pleasure in helping others
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK TASKS
General cleanliness throughout the venue, including the Lounge and Bar and all bedrooms.
Changing of the linen and making up all bedrooms.
To ensure that all required repairs are notified
APPLY BELOW INCLUDING CV AND COVER LETTER